Дуусах огноо: 2020-11-17 17:00:00
Зарласан огноо: 2020-11-06
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit the qualified national individuals to carry out following duties for the Project.
I. Business Development Specialist (National)
A. OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The main objective of this consultant is to identify, assess, support and strengthen the SMEs’ exporting capabilities and access to export market. The consultant will support the development and implementation of the SMEs export development plan and export products to secure new access to export market and/or strengthen existing relationships, and increase visibility of the export products. The consultant will lead the Project Component 2 ensuring timely and successful project implementation and form part of the PIU providing satisfactory technical support to the MOFALI/PIU.
B. SCOPE OF THE WORK
Key responsibilities of Business Development Specialist will include the following, but not limited to:
1) Plan and coordinate activities to provide support to the SMEs in non-mining sectors in the areas of company diagnostics, market analysis, preparation and refining of export plans, and assessment of technical assistance needs.
2) Provide training and guidance to the SMEs on preparation of export development plan, export capability assessment, and design of appropriate technical assistance or interventions for support by the project.
3) Review and assess agricultural and other non-mining products to be prioritized for export.
4) Advise SMEs on their international certification application (e.g. HACCP, Halal, ISO, FSSC, LWG, TWM and others), preparation and compliance.
5) Support SMEs in developing their long-term export trade operations, and implementing their export development plans.
6) Facilitate and undertake assessment on company’s export readiness and assist clients to prioritize and identify potential courses of action for export development.
7) Initiate appropriate TA support to be implemented under Component 2 and prepare its terms of reference for procurement purpose.
8) Review and supervise the international and national consultants’ technical work, outputs, results, and contracts’ progress with support from the PIU M&E specialist.
9) Prepare periodic implementation reports for various project stakeholders such as World Bank, MOF, MOFALI, PSC and PIU as required.
10) Such other tasks as may be assigned and/or delegated by the Project Coordinator and Project Director.
C. QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
· Education: A suitable candidate should have preferably a relevant graduate degree such as MA/MSc in international trade, economics, production engineering, or MBA;
· Experience: Incumbent should have at least 7 years relevant professional experience, with 5 years hands-on experience in export development, related to the responsibilities specified above;
· Language skills: Fluent written and spoken skills in English and Mongolian;
· Other skills:
a. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
b. High professional and personal integrity, and ability to function independently without follow up.
c. Be proficient in PC based applications such as Word, Excel and data management, and have excellent web research and navigation skills;
D. CONTRACT DURATION
Contract will be for a period of 12 months and subject to extension upon satisfactory performance.
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 and 1.11 of the World Bank’s Guidelines, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and eligibility.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents:
1. Cover letter indicating why you consider yourself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
4. 2 reference letters from last two employers in a sealed envelope to the below address, no later than November 17, 2020, 17:00 hours.
Incomplete applications would not be considered and ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
Attn: Ms. Mandukhai.U
Floor 6, Room 605, the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
Government Building 9a, Enkhtaivan Avenue 16a, Ulaanbaatar-13381, Mongolia, Phone: 261908
|1.||Бизнес хөгжлийн зөвлөх|
EDP/PIS/18 Үнийн санал авах урилга (Маркетингийн компаниудад)
EDP/PIS/17 Зөвлөх сонгон шалгаруулж авна (хугацаа сунгасан)
EDP/PIS/16 Зөвлөх байгууллага сонгон шалгаруулж авна (хугацаа сунгасан)
EDP/PIS/15 Ажлын байрны зар
EDP/PIS/14 Экспортыг дэмжих төслийн ажлын байрны зар (хугацаа сунгасан)
EDP/PIS/13 Экспортыг дэмжих төслийн ажлын байрны зар (хугацаа сунгасан)