Дуусах огноо: 2021-04-29 17:30:00
Зарласан огноо: 2021-04-19
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit the qualified national individual to carry out following duties for the Project Implementation Unit.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (3 POSITIONS)
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified Business Development Consultants to ensure day-to-day operation and implementation of project management unit.
A. SCOPE OF THE WORK
Key responsibilities of Business Development Consultant will include the following, but not limited to:
1) Organize regular meetings with SMEs and Clusters to advertise Productive Partnership Scheme (PPS), provide advisory function with daily face-to-face interactions to provide guidance, coaching, encouragement, marketing and deal with real-time Q&A and to give detailed information of the requirements and the application processes;
2) Analyze and write a sound reports about SMEs and Clusters for PPS Selection Committee members and present the report to them;
3) Conduct a background check for applicants’ eligibility, document checking and quality of works done at the beneficiaries under PPS by doing onsite visits if necessary and review final reports and financial receipts for reimbursement
4) Monitor the implementation of PPS and ensure the fiduciary functions where necessary.
5) Assist to plan and coordinate activities to provide support to the SMEs and Clusters in non-mining sectors in the areas of company diagnostics, market analysis, and assessment of technical assistance needs;
6) Provide a training and guidance to the SMEs and Clusters on preparation of Export Development Plan, export capability assessment, and design of appropriate technical assistance or interventions for support by the project;
7) Support SMEs and Clusters in developing their long-term export trade operations, and implementing their export development plans;
8) Facilitate and undertake assessment on company’s export readiness and assist clients to prioritize and identify potential courses of action for export development;
9) Initiate appropriate TA support to be implemented under Component 2.3 and Component 2;
10) Prepare periodic implementation reports for various project stakeholders such as World Bank, MOF, MOFALI, PSC and PIU as required;
11) Such other tasks as may be assigned and/or delegated by the Project Coordinator and Project Director;
B. CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
● Education: A suitable candidate should have a BBA degree in Business Studies, Finance, or similar field; MBA degree or internationally accepted professional designations such as PMP would be an advantage;
● Experience: Incumbent should have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in finance, consulting and trade sector which closely work with SMEs, working as a financial analyst, economist, or business development and management field;
● Language skills: Fluent written and spoken skills in English and Mongolian;
● Other skills:
a. Extensive experience working with Mongolian SMEs;
b. Excellent interpersonal, communication skills with the ability to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
c. High professional and personal integrity, and ability to function independently without follow up.
d. Be proficient in PC based applications such as Word, Excel and data management, and have excellent web research and navigation skills;
C. CONTRACT DURATION
The consultancy work is expected to commence in May, 2021. Contract will be for a period of 12 months.
The above consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014). If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents:
1. Cover letter in Mongolian indicating why you consider yourself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV in Mongolian highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
4. 2 reference letters from last two employers in a sealed envelope to the below address, no later than April 29, 2021, 17:30 hours.
Incomplete applications would not be considered and ONLY short-listed candidates may be contacted. In case, sending the application through email, please send in PDF format combining all documents in one file. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
Attn: Ms. Onon Z.
Floor 6, Room 605, the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
Government Building 9a, Enkhtaivan Avenue 16a, Ulaanbaatar-13381, Mongolia, Phone: 261908.
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NCS-2-34/21 Судалгааны ажил орчуулах үйлчилгээ үзүүлэх
ҮНИЙН САНАЛ АВАХ УРИЛГА
EDP/PIS/25 Ажлын байрны зар - бизнес хөгжлийн зөвлөх
EDP/PIS/24 Түншлэлийн хөтөлбөрийн сонгон шалгаруулалтын багт урьж байна
Уул уурхайн бус экспортыг хөгжүүлэх зорилгоор Дэлхийн банкны санхүүжилттэй Экспортыг дэмжих төсөл ХХААХҮЯ-ны дэргэд байгуулагдан ажиллаж байгаа билээ.
EDP/PIS/23 Ажлын байрны зар - Экспортын зах зээл судлаач (дахин зарлагдаж байна)
EDP/PIS/22 Ажлын байрны зар - Санхүүгийн ажилтан
EDP/PIS/21 Экспортыг дэмжих төслийн ажлын байрны зар (сунгагдсан)