Дуусах огноо: 2021-06-07 17:30:00
Зарласан огноо: 2021-05-27
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit the qualified national individual to carry out following duties for the Project.
I. MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified National Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to carry out following duties related to Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Develop/improve a project performance monitoring system, which would be connected with a field-based reporting system that allows the continuing identification of best practices and lessons learnt, in cooperation with other PMU members;
• Prepare baseline indicators list for EDP which will be basis for comparing project progress and outcomes – a preliminary list of indicators is contained in the Financing agreement.
• Update baseline indicators if the initial baseline indicators in the Financing agreement are needed to be further reviewed or revised depending on policy changes of Government’s priority activities;
• Ensure the M&E strategy incorporates a system-wide approach, is flexible and responsive and builds ownership amongst stakeholders;
• Assist PMU to prepare for evaluation teams to conduct the mandatory mid-term and terminal evaluations and follow up on the evaluation results;
• Prepare progress and performance monitoring indicators for EDP components along with information or data collection and responsibility matrix;
• Collect all component reports for preparing consolidated quarterly, semiannual, annual progress reports and project closing reports with the emphasis of performance and outcomes both in English and Mongolian;
• Monitor contract implementation status across project components, including organizing presentations, providing recommendation,
• Maintain and archive project files, including the progress reports of each component of EDP and filled out Contract Management Table (CMT) that is used for monitoring contract implementation both of electronic and hard copies;
• Assist in improving efficiency and outcome of local and overseas trainings across the project including developing feedback form and assessment of training outcomes;
• Undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested and/ or assigned by PIU coordinator.
CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
• University degree in appropriate disciplines e.g. in the fields of development studies, social sciences, and/or business administration. Formal training in WB safeguards and project monitoring and evaluation will be an asset;
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project planning, monitoring and evaluation, including data collection and analysis;
• Experience in writing and developing monitoring and evaluation training packages;
• Experience of working with/for international development institutions, hands on understanding of their requirements and work ethics is an asset;
• Ability to plan and prioritize work duties as well as work competently under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Good interpersonal, communication and participatory skills with the ability to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
• Excellent computer literacy, particularly, with MS Office and spreadsheets;
• Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Mongolian is required.
CONTRACT DURATION: The consultancy work is expected to commence in June, 2021. Contract will be for a period of 12 months.
The above consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014). If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents:
1. Cover letter indicating why you consider yourself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
4. 2 reference letters from last two employers in a sealed envelope to the below address, no later than June 7, 2021, 17:30 hours.
Incomplete applications may not be considered and ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
Attn: Ms. Onon Z.
Floor 6, Room 605, the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
Government Building 9a, Enkhtaivan Avenue 16a, Ulaanbaatar-13381, Mongolia, Phone: 51-261908
EDP/PIS/28 Ажлын байрны зар - Хяналт-шинжилгээ, үнэлгээний мэргэжилтэн сонгон шалгаруулж авна
EDP/PIS/27 Ажлын байрны зар - Хөдөө аж ахуйн бирж /ХААБ/-ийн агуулахуудын сүлжээний хөгжлийн төлөвлөгөө болон байршлыг оновчлох загвар боловсруулах зөвлөх сонгон шалгаруулж авна
EDP/PIS/26 Экспортыг дэмжих төслийн ажлын байрны зар - Хяналт-шинжилгээ, үнэлгээний мэргэжилтэн (дахин зарлагдаж байна)
NCS-2-34/21 Судалгааны ажил орчуулах үйлчилгээ үзүүлэх
ҮНИЙН САНАЛ АВАХ УРИЛГА
EDP/PIS/25 Ажлын байрны зар - бизнес хөгжлийн зөвлөх
EDP/PIS/24 Түншлэлийн хөтөлбөрийн сонгон шалгаруулалтын багт урьж байна
Уул уурхайн бус экспортыг хөгжүүлэх зорилгоор Дэлхийн банкны санхүүжилттэй Экспортыг дэмжих төсөл ХХААХҮЯ-ны дэргэд байгуулагдан ажиллаж байгаа билээ.