Дуусах огноо: 2021-09-27 17:30:00
Зарласан огноо: 2021-09-14
Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the implementation of the Export Development Project (EDP). The objective of the project is to support Mongolian SMEs in the non-mining sectors to strengthen their export capabilities and expand their access to export market. Under the Project, The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry is seeking to recruit the qualified national individual to carry out following duties for the Project.
CS-2-16/21: “NATIONAL INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT TO DEVELOP PROCEDURES FOR IMPLEMENTING ANTI-DUMPING MEASURES”
I. OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The objective of this consulting service is to develop procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures based on research and study of international best practices of anti-dumping measures.
II. SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant will carry out the following tasks, but not limited to:
Task 1. Conduct a baseline study in accordance with international standards to develop procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures in Mongolia:
• Conduct a comparative study of international best practices on the specifics and differences of the response to dumping, subsidies and excessive import growth;
• Study the regulation of WTO agreements on countermeasures against dumping, subsidies and excessive import growth;
• Carry out research on the regulations governing the implementation of anti-dumping measures in other countries;
Task 2. Identify the organization (authority) for implementing and monitoring anti-dumping measures and its structure and functions:
• Identify the organization/authority and its role and responsibility of conducting the anti-dumping investigation;
• Conduct research on how to apply for review and investigation of anti-dumping case and its necessary documentations/attachments;
• Carry out methodological research on how to calculate dumping margins, and determining export price, normal price and estimated price;
• Conduct a case study for identifying “similar goods/the same goods” and calculating “material damage”;
• Conduct research on formulating preliminary and final conclusions, and taking temporary and final anti-dumping actions;
• Carry out research on methods to release public information, send notification and reporting of anti-dumping;
• Take survey from stakeholders and provide its result;
• Provide research in price commitments of exporting countries;
Task 3. Formulate procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures:
• Drafting procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures;
• Organizing public discussions related to the draft procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures;
Based on the contracted assignments and detailed contract implementation plan approved by the Client, the national consultant shall submit the following deliverables. All deliverables will be subject to review and approval of PIU, MOFALI and MFA:
I. Detailed work plan and research methodology,
II. Research report of the WTO agreement and other countries’ legal environment on implementation of anti-dumping measures,
III. Research report and recommendation on organization (authority) for implementing and monitoring anti-dumping measures, and the organization’s structure and functions,
IV. Draft procedures for implementing anti-dumping measures,
V. Final version of the draft procedures, which incorporates comments and suggestions from the stakeholders.
IV. CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Consultant shall have the following professional competencies and experience:
• Education: Master’s or higher degree in a relevant discipline – e.g. international trade, economics and international relations;
- Have conducted at least 5 similar research in the last 5 years, at least 2 of which are related to protecting domestic production under WTO agreements;
- The Consultant shall demonstrate his/her knowledge and experience in conducting research in the field of international trade and demonstrate previous work in this field (contract or description, price, start and end dates, contact person on behalf of the client, telephone number, etc.), and provide 2 quality acceptance letters/reference letters from the previous clients;
- The Consultant shall be specialized in trade, economics and law and have more than 15 years of experience in the field of international trade and with at least 10 years of research experience;
- Strong ability to write reports, presentations, and conduct public discussions;
- Be able to analyze business processes and related laws and regulations and develop regulations in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of Mongolia, and effective use industry-recognized methodologies;
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills and present good moral standards;
• Language skills:
- Fluency in English language;
V. CONTRACT DURATION
The consultant is expected to commence working effective from October, 2021 on a full-time basis. The duration of the assignment is 4 months.
The above consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by the World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (Revised July 2014). If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents:
1. Cover letter in MONGOLIAN indicating why you consider yourself suitable for the position,
2. Detailed CV in MONGOLIAN highlighting relevant skills/experience,
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates
4. 2 reference letters from last two employers
5. Checklist of i) compliance to Section 4: Consultant’s qualification requirements all the requirements, ii) your strengths and iii) your weaknesses Template for the checklist can be provided to the applicant upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of above five documents will be submitted in a sealed envelope to the below address, no later than September 27, 2021, 17:30 hours. Incomplete applications may not be considered and ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
Attn: Ms. Delgermaa S.
Floor 6, Room 605, the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
Government Building 9a, Enkhtaivan Avenue 16a, Ulaanbaatar-13381, Mongolia, Phone: 51-261908
(please send your application to all email addresses by combining all documents into one PDF file)
|1.||Дэмпингийн эсрэг арга хэмжээ, нөхөн тэгшитгэх арга хэмжээний тухай хуулийн төслийг холбогдох баримт бичиг, судалгааны хамтаар бэлтгэх зөвлөх үйлчилгээ|
CS-2-12/21 International consultant to undertake market intelligence studies for specific market segments such as Adventure tourism (for backpacker/over-lander markets, EU market, USA market, Asian markets) and recommend potential tourism products
CS-2-15/21 Бүс нутгийн иж бүрэн түншлэлийн хэлэлцээрт Монгол Улс нэгдсэнээр бий болох эдийн засгийн үр нөлөөний үнэлгээ хийх дотоодын зөвлөх үйлчилгээ
CS-2-24/21 Зөвлөх үйлчилгээний зар (хугацаа сунгасан) - Гадаад орнуудад зохион байгуулагддаг томоохон экспо, үзэсгэлэн яармагт оролцох ААН-д дэмжлэг үзүүлэх заавар боловсруулах дотоодын зөвлөх сонгон шалгаруулж авна.
CS-49-2/21 Vacancy notice - International consultant for export marketing training
EDP/PIS/38 Дэмпингийн эсрэг арга хэмжээ, нөхөн тэгшитгэх арга хэмжээний тухай хуулийн төслийг холбогдох баримт бичиг, судалгааны хамтаар бэлтгэх зөвлөх
EDP/PIS/37 Ази, Номхон далайн худалдааны хэлэлцээрийн хүрээнд явж буй 5 дугаар үе шатны хэлэлцээнд оролцох Монгол Улсын байр суурийн талаар санал боловсруулах зөвлөх үйлчилгээ